Ash scattering is a popular way to honor the memory of a loved one after cremation. It can be a personal and meaningful way to say goodbye, and it can also be a way to connect with nature and the outdoors. If you are considering ash scattering services, there are a few things you should know.
How to Scatter Ashes
There are many different ways to scatter ashes. You can scatter them on land, in water, or even in the air. Here are a few tips:
- Choose a location that was meaningful to your loved one. This could be a place where they loved to spend time, or a place that has special significance to your family.
- Check with the local authorities to make sure that ash scattering is allowed in the location you have chosen. Some places have restrictions on ash scattering, so it’s important to check ahead of time.
- Use a biodegradable container to scatter the ashes. This will help to ensure that the ashes are scattered in a way that is environmentally friendly.
- Be mindful of the wind direction when scattering ashes. You don’t want to end up with ashes all over you or your clothes!
Parting Stones as an Alternative to Keeping or Scattering Ashes
Parting stones are a unique and personal way to honor the memory of a loved one. They are small, smooth stones that are engraved with the loved one’s name and dates of birth and death. Parting stones can be kept in a special place, or they can be placed in a scattering garden or other meaningful location.
Here are a few benefits of parting stones:
- They are a tangible way to remember a loved one.
- They can be kept in a private place, or shared with others.
- They are a permanent way to honor a loved one’s memory.
- They are an environmentally friendly alternative to ash scattering.
Ash Scattering Services Near Me
If you are looking for ash scattering services near you, there are a few places you can look. Many funeral homes and cremation providers offer ash scattering services. You can also find companies that specialize in ash scattering services.
Ecorial Ash Scattering Services
Ecorial is a company that specializes in ash scattering services. They offer a variety of services, including scattering ashes on land, in water, and in the air. They also offer a variety of biodegradable containers for scattering ashes.
Cremation Ash Scattering Services
Many funeral homes and cremation providers offer cremation ash scattering services. These services can vary from basic scattering services to more elaborate ceremonies.
Ash Scattering Services at Sea
If you are interested in scattering ashes at sea, there are a few companies that specialize in these services. They offer a variety of services, including scattering ashes from boats, from helicopters, and even from airplanes.
Scattering Gardens Near Me
Scattering gardens are designated areas where people can scatter the ashes of their loved ones. Many scattering gardens are located in cemeteries, but there are also scattering gardens in parks and other public places.
Scattering Ashes Ceremony Words
If you are planning an ash scattering ceremony, you may want to consider using some special words to mark the occasion. Here are a few examples:
- “May your spirit be free.”
- “May you find peace in your eternal journey.”
- “We will always remember you.”
- “Until we meet again.”
Scattering Ashes Meaning
Scattering ashes can have a variety of meanings for different people. For some people, it is a way to let go of their loved one and to allow them to return to nature. For others, it is a way to keep their loved one close to them, even though they are no longer alive.
Containers for Scattering Ashes
There are a variety of containers available for scattering ashes. Some common options include:
- Biodegradable urns
- Water-soluble bags
- Scattering tubes
Parting Stones: A New Form of Remains
Parting Stones is a unique and personal way to honor the memory of a loved one. They are created by solidifying 100% of the cremated remains into a durable material that resembles stone.
Here are a few of the benefits of Parting Stones:
- They are a tangible way to remember a loved one. Parting Stones can be held in your hands, placed in a special place, or shared with others.
- They are a permanent way to honor a loved one’s memory. Parting Stones are made to last, so you can be sure that they will be a cherished reminder of your loved one for years to come.
- They are a unique and personal alternative to traditional ash scattering. Parting Stones can be placed in a scattering garden, or they can be kept in a private place.
- They are an environmentally friendly option. Parting Stones are made from natural materials and are biodegradable.
Parting Stones can be used in a variety of ways. You can keep them in a special place, share them with loved ones, or place them in a scattering garden.
Ash scattering services provide a serene and meaningful way to honor the memory of a loved one. Whether you choose an eco-friendly option, a ceremony at sea, or a scattering garden, these services offer a special connection with nature and a deeply personalized way to say goodbye. When conducting an ash scattering ceremony, remember to be mindful, respectful, and create a ceremony that reflects the wishes and personality of the departed.