We promise to help you:
- 1Design the most fitting memorial or funeral service to honor your loved one's memory and pay tribute to their life achievements and experiences.
- 2Select the most appropriate products, including a casket, burial vault, cremation urn, cemetery or mausoleum, to fit your budget and suit your needs and desires.
- 3Write a fitting obituary to honor your loved one’s life experiences and social connections and assist you in the publication of the obituary in the newspaper(s) of your choice.
- 4Create a Book of Memories™, a beautiful, permanent online memorial, where you and your friends can build a legacy of memories by archiving treasured photos and memories.
- 5Welcome your family and friends to our funeral home for your planned services, including a viewing, visitation, funeral or memorial service.
- 6Make all arrangements with regard to the services whether they are held at your place of worship, our funeral home, cemetery, or alternate gathering place.
- 7Select beautiful funeral print materials, including memorial folders, prayer cards and book marks. We also offer personalized note cards for you to acknowledge the emotional support you received from friends, co-workers and community members.
- 8In the selection and on-site arrangement of floral tributes.
- 9Access grief education and support materials, and with referrals to counseling services.
- 10Prepare all paperwork, including vital record statistics, permits, filing and obtaining death certificates, and assistance with life insurance, veteran’s benefits and Social Security claims.
We hope you will turn to us for compassionate care and impeccable service. Our pledge is to honor your loved one and family with dignity, respect and personal attention to every detail.